Amazon Fire TV Stick is a well-known streaming device from Amazon, which is popular with users because of its small size, convenience, and cheapness. After the customer purchases, as long as the IPTV App is downloaded and the network is connected, the live program can be watched at any time.
So, how to download software on Amazon Firestick?
Most IPTV software cannot be found in the Google player store, so you must find a way to download third-party IPTV software.
Amazon TV Stick does not have a USB interface, so you cannot use a computer to download IPTV APK files to a U disk like a TV box, and then install it in the box. The Amazon Fire TV Stick also can’t open a browser and download software directly.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick can only download third-party software through the Downloader software.
- Search Downloader in Google play store and download and install it.
- Open the permissions of the App, steps: Setting – My Fire TV – Developer options – ADB debugging – ON – install unknown apps – Download – ON
- Open the Downloader app, enter the third-party IPTV download link, download and install it.
- Open the IPTV APP app, enter the IPTV code to activate and use.
Using Downloader app is a relatively common way, and some users do not want to download third-party IPTV software, so they can also watch live broadcasts directly through streaming media players.
Is there a difference between using a streaming media player and IPTV software?
- The IPTV software is relatively complete, and you can quickly and directly understand the entire content of IPTV.
- The streaming media player needs to be logged in with IPTV m3u or IPTV Xtream code api. If an IPTV service only supports Android devices, the IPTV cannot be used on the player. Example: iviewHD, a popular European IPTV, but only supported on Android devices. If your device is an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can directly use the downloader to download iview HD and watch it. However, you really can’t use the player to watch, because iview doesn’t have the m3u format.
iviewHD IPTV is one of the IPTVs suitable for European users, if customers want to watch IPTV content from more countries, they can also try FEXTV. FEXTV is a global IPTV, not only suitable for Android devices, but also available on the player. Well, you can first download the FEXTV IPTV software to your Amazon Firestick to see all the content and settings. If you don’t like it or are not used to it, you can try to use FEXTV with a streaming media player such as IPTV Smarters Pro.
The FEXTV and iviewHD series are the most popular IPTV services used by our Europe users. If you want to know more, or IPTV free trial, please contact me through the contact information below~