IPTV service buffering or lagging are common IPTV problems and the biggest headache for IPTV users. So why does IPTV have buffering problems? There are mainly the following situations:
- Network Speed Problems: Users can turn off the router for 5 minutes and then restart it, then log on to IPTV again to see if it returns to normal.
- User’s device memory is too small to load this IPTV service. We suggest customers clear the IPTV cache (you can also reinstall it directly), and clean up the device memory. If the problem still can’t be improved, we suggest the customer change the device with larger memory.
- Many IPTV services have decoding modes, you can switch the decoding mode of IPTV to see if it can solve the jamming problem.
- If many channels can be watched normally and only one or two channels have problems, you can contact the IPTV seller directly to confirm if some channels have problems.
- The customer’s network bandwidth is limited, and some channels will be jammed during peak hours.
So, is there any IPTV that is free from lagging/buffering problem?
iview HD IPTV, is an IPTV that can be used in Android devices, the main user group needs to watch European programs, including VOD, support for EPG, recording function, 7 days playback, decoding mode, and other features. iview HD has been sold since 2014, the channels are very stable, and the server maintenance is fast and updated. And, iviewHD offers 3 days free test code, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months subscription renewal.
If you are looking for a stable IPTV service, please leave me a message below with your device and the channels you need to watch, I will contact you within 24 hours and provide a free test account.